In consonance with the above values, WLC considers its mission to be as follows:
1. Guiding persons to develop their innate, God-given talents and capabilities for personal and societal benefit;
2. Inculcating quality leadership to become readily prepared to societal challenges as they promote character and build integrity.
3. Offering programs and trainings responsive to the needs of the person, community, country and humanity.
4. Develop relevant programs that may train students to be intellectually sensitive and be responsive in service to the needs of society.
5. Producing graduates who can readily adapt and easily respond to a rapidly-changing industrial, technological and multicultural environment.